Representing people who have been injured because of negligent, irresponsible or otherwise dangerous conduct is time consuming and challenging work. Our world is full of unnecessary dangers. This is why safety rules have to be followed. When safety rules are broken, people and the community are needlessly placed at risk. The job of a personal injury lawyer includes holding corporations and others accountable when they needlessly violate safety rules and endanger the public. When they are held accountable, the community is made safer. Insurance companies and corporations that seek to limit people’s rights to bring claims in court endanger the public. The Clark Law Firm, PC works hard to make the community safer by standing up for the rights of injured workers and others.
The Clark Law Firm, PC attorneys and staff, along with their NJ, New Jersey accident lawyer and personal injury lawyer / attorney are also actively involved in various community and charitable organizations. Its attorneys have also taken on assignments for little or no pay representing people in need of various legal services. Its attorneys and staff have fought to preserve open space in New Jersey, have represented indigents and/or have volunteered with various community organizations.
Gerald Clark serves on the Executive Board of the Jersey Shore Council, Boy Scouts of America. The Boy Scouts organization develops youth activities and programs aimed at teaching children the values of responsibility, leadership and civic participation. Clark also volunteers his time in various community and youth organizations and has been an active volunteer with the High School Mock Trial organization in Monmouth County, New Jersey.
The Clark Law Firm, PC and/or its attorneys or staff have also contributed to the following charitable organizations:
- American Red Cross
- BEF Education Foundation
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters Organization
- Boy Scouts of America
- Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey
- Christian Brothers Academy
- Humane Society
- Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund
- Jersey Shore Junior Wrestling League
- Little League Baseball
- Mercy Home Foundation, Inc.
- Monmouth County SPCA
- Monmouth Rugby Football Club
- New Jersey State Policemen’s Benevolent Association
- Old Bridge Mat Rats Wrestling Club
- SEA Paddle NYC – Event for the SEA (Surfers’ Environmental Alliance) and Autism Awareness
- St. Catherine’s Grammar School
- St. John Vianney High School
- St. Lucy Day School for Children with Visually Impairments
- Susan G. Koman for Cure
- The United Way
- Trenton Thunder We Care Foundation
- Villanova University
- West Long Branch Public Safety
- World Wildlife Fund
- Wall United Methodist Church
- American Cancer Society