Stephanie Tolnai, Esq.
Stephanie Tolnai is an accomplished litigation attorney specializing in personal injury, commercial practice, products liability, malpractice, and contracts. She represents individuals injured as a result of defective and dangerous products, automobile collisions, slip and fall/ trip and fall, pedestrians and bicyclists versus motor vehicles, dog bite victims, as well as those suffering losses as the result of fraudulent and/or deceptive business practices.
Stephanie has received substantial recoveries for clients by way of Trial, Mediation and Settlement.
Stephanie has achieved the following notable recoveries for her clients:
- $3 Million for Middlesex County 86-Year-Old Woman Involved in an Automobile Accident
- $3.75 Million for Estate and Child Whose Dad Died in a Gas Explosion
- $1.25 Million Woman Broadsided by Careless Driver
- $750,000 For Passenger Whose Driver Ran into a Telephone Pole
- $790,000 Pedestrian Hit By Auto Part Driver
- $480,000 Woman Pinned Under the Wheel of a Car Whose Driver Had an Alleged Diabetic Condition
- $400,000 Pedestrian Hit by a Driver Who Thought She Hit a Deer
- $415,000 Passenger Rear Ended at a Stop Light
- $250,000 Three Car Collision
- $435,000 Young Woman Struck Head On By Elderly Driver
- $445,000 Delivery Driver Steps in Pothole
- $300,000 Pedestrian Hit by Driver
- $200,000 Dog Bite of Teenage girl
- $142,000 Passenger Hit By Teenager Who Ran Red Light
- $260,000 Woman Trips on Raised Paver While Walking on main Street
- $500,000 Broker Malpractice Verdict
Stephanie graduated with honors from Pennsylvania State University in 1991 and again with honors from Ohio Northern College of Law in 1995. Following her graduation from law school, Stephanie interned for the Pennsylvania Supreme Court Justice Ralph Cappy in 1994 and clerked for the Superior Court of New Jersey, Honorable Steven L. Lefelt, Civil Division and Family Division in 1995 and 1996.
- New Jersey, 1995
- Pennsylvania, 1996
- Ohio Northern College of Law, Ada, Ohio, J.D. : May 1995
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania
Stephanie Tolnai, Esq.
- Clark Law Firm, PC
Personal Injury Attorney
*Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.