Employment Opportunities with Clark Law Firm, P.C.
Law Clerk | Belmar, New Jersey
We are looking to hire a Law Clerk with superb research and organizational skills. Law Clerks are expected to have a strong comprehension of existing law in order to clearly articulate legal information.
To ensure success, Law Clerks should be critical thinkers and have exceptional writing skills with a keen interest in fashioning credible research memos and briefs to support the lawyers and staff. Top candidates will display fantastic time management and listening skills.
Law Clerk Responsibilities:
- Conduct extensive legal researching and analysis.
- Prepare memoranda and briefs with accurate information on specific cases.
- Maintain and update law libraries, literature and documentation.
- Act in a supporting role for lawyers and staff.
Law Clerk Requirements:
- Presently enrolled at an accredited Law School (essential).
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
- Fantastic document management skills.
- Organized with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Flexible schedule with a commitment to attendance.
- Critical thinker who displays accuracy and attention to detail.
To apply for this position: please E-mail your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com using the subject line “Law Clerk Application” followed by your full name.